“By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.”
Lost or Stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you please contact the Business Office at (717) 291-3925.
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact our General Manager, Drew Niemann, at 717-358-7165.
Rechargeable Meals are available for purchase by contacting the Business Office at (717) 291-3925.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- When finished dining, please bus your own tables by disposing of all trash and placing used dishes & utinsels in dish window.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
- Guest Meals for use at any dining location
- Plans stated at number of blocks per semester. These meals do not transfer to the spring semester.
- Guests meals can be used for yourself or others
- Additional Block Meals can be added at any time
- Flex dollars are for dining use only
- Flex dollars carry over from Fall to Spring semester only if a Spring semester meal plan is purchased. Flex dollars do not carry over from Spring to Fall Meals. Flex are to be used only by the individual who purchased the meal plan. School policy prohibits the sharing of meal plans. Please respect this policy.
A Plan For You!
Campus Dining Meal Plans
In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the academic year.
To change, add or delete a meal plan email email@example.com.
225 Block Plan
225 Meal plus $120 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10
Recommended for: Required for all first year
180 Block Plan
180 meals plus $145 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10 Guest
Recommended for: All students who are not on the 225 Block
125 Block Plan
125 meals plus $220 Flex Dollars per semester includes 10 Guest passes. Recommended for: Juniors and Seniors
70 Block Plan
70 meals plus $195 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10 Guest passes.
Recommended for: Seniors and Commuters
50 Block Plan
50 meals plus $245 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10 Guest passes.
Recommended for: Commuters, Faculty, and Staff
About Ben's Bucks
Looking for more flexibility? Add Ben's Bucks to your student ID card. Accepted on and off campus, Ben’s Bucks are perfect for a commuting or off-campus student! Further info regarding Ben's Bucks can be found at http://www.mybensbucks.com/index.html.
Frequently Asked Questions
Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected.