Lost or Stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen Meal Cards can be replaced. Should this happen to you please contact the Business Office.
Do you have particular dietary needs? No problem! Our Campus Dining Services Program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact our General Manager, Kevin Dean, at 717-358-7165.
Rechargeable Meals are available for purchase through the Business Office. Participants of all Block Plans may purchase additional blocks of meals in the following increments:
- Block 15 (15 Meals)
- Block 10 (10 Meals)
- Block 5 (5 Meals)
For fee information please visit the Business Office website or call them at 717.291.4213.
To sign up for a meal plan please visit the Business Office website then click on "Meal Plan Options" and enter your Dip ID and password to
make the selection.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- When finished dining, please bus your own tables by disposing of all trash and placing used dishes & utinsels in dish window.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
- Guest Meals for use at any dining location
- Plans stated at number of blocks per semester. These meals do not transfer to the spring semester.
- Guests meals can be used for yourself or others
- Additional Block Meals can be added at any time - see below
- Flex dollars are for dining use only
- Flex dollars do carry over from Fall to Spring, but not Spring to Fall Meals and flex are to be used only by the individual who purchased the meal plan. School policy prohibits the sharing of meal plans. Please respect this policy.
A Plan For You!
Campus Dining Meal Plans
In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2012-2013 academic year. To change, add or delete a meal plan, go to Business Office website then click on "Meal Plan Options" and enter your Dip ID and password to
make the selection.
225 Block Plan
225 Meal plus $120 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10
Recommended for: Required for all first year
180 Block Plan
180 meals plus $145 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10 Guest
Recommended for: All students who are NOT on the 225 Block
125 Block Plan
125 meals plus $220 Flex Dollars per semester includes 10 Guest passes. Recommended for: Juniors and Seniors Only
70 Block Plan
70 meals plus $195 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10 Guest passes.
Recommended for: Seniors and Commuters Only
50 Block Plan
50 meals plus $245 Flex Dollars per semester, includes 10 Guest passes.
Recommended for: Commuters, Faculty, and Staff Only
About Ben's Bucks
Frequently Asked Questions
Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected.